Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today, everything changes

Have you ever thought about that? how every day is a new day, things are never the same as they where yesterday. A while ago, Tom spoke on holding on lightly to places, people and possessions. I don't think that everyone realized that that message was not only for then, but now as well. I have recently discovered that that message is truer and wiser than i had given originally given Tom credit for. My Aunt, Uncle and two cousins are moving here next Tuesday, and it just hit me that my life will never be the same again after they move here. Sometimes letting go of things that are not so obvious or material can be hard. I was just listening to the song by red called "already over", and at one point it says, "Give it all to you, letting go of me, reaching as i fall, i know it's already over now. Nothing left to loose, loving you again! I know its already over now!" what a message. It's already over, there is nothing to loose. Give it all to him, its already over. He has it all under control...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful thoughts, good to see you blogging friend :)

Hunter said...

Thats the truth! :)

Jen(n) said...

First off... love that profile picture of you! Mysteriously beautiful.

Second... great post. This life will go by so fast and what can we really do but trust God and run with it.

love your blog.

a woman who is said...

Oh wise one...I love how you are just figuring out how smart our pastor is :-]

Seriously life moves and sometimes it seems slower at times than other seasons, but change is our DNA...

It has always been a little unsettling for me.

I am praying for a great summer for you, and your family!

Nadine said...

Well you tricky girl - having a blog and not letting me know.

I love it! Your pastor is one smart dude and I see you've picked up on it.

I love you.

a woman who is said...

Her girl...tag...your it! Stop by my blog and join the game.