Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a day in my life...


In my ever busy life, i still cant believe how peaceful God is. Lately, it seems like everything has been piling on. Cleaning, yard work, trying to look for a job, and motivating myself to exercise, whew. It makes me tired to even think about it! But, in the midst of it all, i can still find peace in God. Isn't it amazing how, even when our world is crashing down, God still remains. Peaceful, wise, and the great thing is, he loves us just as much on our bad days as he does on our good ones. And he cares deeply about how we feel. There is nothing that is too big or too small for Him. I stand in awe. The more i see of him, the more i feel totally NOT worthy. But in that place, he shows me how much he loves me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one can or will ever be worthy... that's what makes His love and peace so amazing.

Jen(n) said...

I don't know how people who don't know him do it!

Great picture by the way.

Lynda Meyers said...

even in the storm, God remains... at peace.

you are beautiful!

(love you)